Originally posted by latinskllz
1) Did you have the stock gutted up-pipe installed prior to this upgrade?
2) Do you notice smoke coming out from the exhaust?
3) Did you properly torque the up-pipe down to the exhaust inlet of turbo?
Check for smoke coming out the exhaust....
1) Yes, ive had this stock gutted uppipe on the car for at least 5k miles prior to this. It was FULLY gutted, and i bought it off somene, and i checked it thouhrouly for anything inside it, it was clean....
2) Smoke comes out of the exhaust only sometimes, maybe when i floor it people tell me it comes out black, but everyones does that...a while back smoke did come out of the exhaust, a bit of white smoke, but that eventually went away...and this was with my stock turbo anyway.
3) Yes i did torque them properly, and used new gasket BUT i didnt use a new gasket when i did the uppipe originally, but yesterday i put a new one in...
Help me out! thanks