I took off the back wheels (both had leaks) and only had to turn 1/4 turn and they were loose. I wiped all the excess off then turned 1/4 and then 1/4 more...probably put about 5 to 10 ft pds. Tested the brakes with the wheels off and I don't see any leaks. I think there might have been a drop in the tip that seeped out rather than a leak around the threads.
I dried up the front one and tested the brakes and I didn't feel anymore fluid up there either. Of course, this was all done with no load, just parked in the garage so I'll check again tomorrow.
It kinda makes sense though, they were tighter and tighter as I went from PR, DR, PF, DF...driver front was the one with no leak.