View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 02:33 AM   #21
Daemos
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 46834
Vehicle:
2002 WRX STI
Black

Just because you don't know and don't care about the laws, doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't.

The Z32s the first production Z32 was made in 1989...so there's no such thing as a 1988 Z32.

He's also brought in a 1996 SW20 Saying it was a 1988 SW11.

Trust us, we are reporting it to customs, and customs is getting aware. When I see those cars crushed, I'll have no sympathy for the importer or the owners, their own fault for thinking they're above the law.

PS no...you should read the laws more...or go back to nursery so you can learn to read..oh wait...you probally arn't like me, and like most people didn't learn to read til grade 2...then go back to grade 2.

You will notice that Canada has a list of cars that are allowed to be brought in from the US. the skyline is NOT one of them. Before you argue, know your facts. IT only makes you look like the fool.

You can bring one over for off road use only, which means it can never be registered as a public street car, so it can never be driven down a public road or street...but that would be pointless now wouldn't it?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Daemos; 04-19-2004 at 02:39 AM.