Thread: MY98 2.5RS perf
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2001, 07:16 PM   #1
Elbobbodiablo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 7832
Default MY98 2.5RS perf

Can anyone point me to a site to find 0-60 and 1/4 mile times for MY98 2.5RS(bone stock). I really want to buy one soon.(even though my friends think im a dork for wanting one and not a GSX) They're heavy into the import seen. Started there own club with only 4 members(99 eclipse gs, 99 civic si, 89 rex si, and 95 integra). We went to Syracuse,NY (about an hour from where we live) to check out street races on Erie blvd last night. The police let the races go on till about 12pm or so. Saw a blue impreza rs and a silver rs line up with a taurus SHO(early 90's one) in the middle. They beat the crap out of it, it was pretty funny. They looked fast as heck of the line soi was wondering what stock times were. I'm also thinking about 60 shot nos, which I've been thinking about before F&F nosmainia ( I still haven't seen the movie anyway). I read the nos post and feel its safe with the proper equip. About how much time will a 60 shot knock off the 1/4mile(not engaged until 2nd). Thanks for the help
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.