Safir
Scooby Guru

Member#: 3873
Vehicle:
. Paradise is
like Disney with hookers

Quote:
Originally posted by StopTech
It's the stiffness of the the Subaru caliper that does it for me. I prefer the firmer pedal that the Subaru caliper provides. I also like the fact that the Subaru caliper doesn't have an external crossover tube.
the wilwood dynalite does not have an external crossover, it is crossed over internally. I have seen no evidence that the subaru caliper is in fact stiffer (i presume you mean flexes less under load) or, more specifically, the wilwood is not stiff, but am open to any evidence you have. Pedal feel is a preference, as I have detected no difference in feel driving both setups. i have noticed that the addition of the 2-piston rear wilwoods to the 4 piston front setup did effect pedal travel quite a bit, if this is what you mean by having a firm, or soft pedal. I have not driven a car with both front and rear FHI setups.

This is, of course, a topic of personal preference, and some heated debate. I am more than willing to hear arguments from the other side and any evidence to prove what setup is better.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Safir is offline   Reply With Quote