Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 3282
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2006 Mazda 6s GS 5dr
Glacier Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally posted by North Ursalia
FWIW, this thread is becoming increasingly less relevant. Subaru is much freer with good parts and part numbers, and for a large part, many of the folks who have been around since the beginning are now working for Subaru or dealerships (or were). I'm working with Subaruwrxparts.com, Jamie is with Allsubaru.com, Scooby South is with Subaru of Jacksonville; McDade, Faraz, Hondaslayer, Unit 91 (well, not anymore ), and others (the list goes on and on) have gone over to the "dark side" and made it a bit less dark. There are folks who came into the deal in 2001 with the WRX introduction who never knew what it was like to pay $200 for a factory rear swaybar and that the only brake upgrade was the Subaru 4 pots . It's like a walk in the park today to find performance parts for these cars- the Impreza is the new Honda Civic .

Langston Subaru, it's two or three years late, but that you for the kudos about my website .

Brian

For what it's worth, can anyone out here source me a Subaru CD changer bracket...PN: H6210FE902, and if so..for what cost shipped to Portsmouth, NH 03801? I'm hoping to use and/or modify this bracket to allow me to mount my JVC 12 disc changer safely and securely on the underside of the parcel shelf in the trunk of my STi. Any and all help would be thoroughly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance Everyone....

- Justin
***RALLYON***

PS: Thanks Brian for the Part #...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WRX-1977 is offline   Reply With Quote