Old 07-09-2001, 06:59 AM   #1
toerag
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 8167
Vehicle:
2001 ForesterS-Turbo
Premium Silver

Lightbulb Body enhancements etc.

Just a quick note to all you guys out there looking for accessories and bodykit bits, go to www.subaru.co.uk and look in the accessories section, you can get varoius 'tarty' chrome bits as well as things like the STI front airdam. I have the following items on my car which the dealer had put on as it was a demonstrator:-
Front Brush guard (nudge bar)
Chrome headlamp and rear lamp grilles
Side Steps
Stainless steel rear hatch step plate
Chrome wing mirror covers
Black wheelarches

The wheelarches are good and protect from carpark accidents, although they were held on with crappy sticky pads. These were replaced twice by the dealer then I used some 'Sikaflex' marine grade mastic/sealant and they'll never come off now!
The side steps are useful for putting a bike on the roofrack and cleaning the roof. They also saved me from having to get a new door skin when I clouted a rock on the inside of a sharp bend in a narrow lane. I view the rest of the bits as 'sacrificial' as I wouldn't have had them had they not been there. I think the nudge bar will get nudged by other people parking in front of me as they won't realise that it's there.
The only mod I've done is to get front mudguards to stop all the crap going over the lower doors.
Toerag
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
toerag is offline   Reply With Quote