View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 10:04 PM   #10
Davenow
Scooby Guru

Member#: 23676
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:

1 TurboXS themselves have admitted that there is ZERO power difference between their up pipe and a larger diameter steel pipe, or even a gutted factory pipe.
Considering that a gutted factory pipe is FREE and will not net you the headaches of reoccuring up pipe leaks due to a faulty improperly designed up pipe (any solid up pipe is a faulty, improper design. There is a reason the factory pipe has a flex)
Any solid up pipe should be at the bottom of the list for reliability and cost effectiveness. My BPM flex up pipe has NEVER leaked. I have yet to see a solid pipe not leak. I see claims, but real life is more important to me. Solid up pipes=headaches

Yes, its THEORETICALLY better. but in real life testing, there is absolutely no power or spool gains with it over any other uppy
2 The RFL is not as loud as the BPM twister. I had a side by side rev off with my twister and an RFL. Everyone saaid he was going to be louder. He reved. They were all like "wow thats loud" Then I reved. They all jumped back in fear and told me to stop revving, as it was A LOT louder than the RFL and just plain too loud. (hence, its not on my car anymore)

Otherwise, yet another kick ass Unabomber post
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Davenow is offline   Reply With Quote