View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 01:14 AM   #1
Volkov
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 58346
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
WRB

Default Regan you have some 'esplaning' to do...

In one thread you do tell us that you work at Frontier and can hook people up with parts and costs
Quote:
We would be able to get them in for you. We have to sell the products at COBB's Price so If you go to the website www.cobbtuning.com and just convert the prices to canadian then it would be that plus shipping. (shipping should be lower due to the size of our orders)
But in another post at the same time, you definately sound like a happy customer.

Quote:
Hey, I just ordered stuff from COBB through Frontier Subaru in Winnipeg - aparently they are the only authorized dealer in Canada. They just placed the order, so they are going to let me know how the shipping, duties, brokerage etc. turns out (it should be cheaper through them because of the larger volume). I'll let you know. You should give them a call, 204-944-6604, ask for Kim or Dave, both awesome to deal with.
Now I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here, in large part because I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to pose as both client and company in a span of 15 minutes on the same board. But, the second quote at best sounds like an insider trying to hype the situation.
You might want to sort out the confusion.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Volkov is offline   Reply With Quote