View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 11:34 AM   #29
Maryann Kolb
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 66430
Default Maryann Kolb - President

My name is Maryann Kolb, my husband, Bill Kolb Jr., and I own and operate Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru.

It saddens me to read some of these comments as we strive and pride ourselves in running a Best in Class sales and service operation here.

We bought this store 5 years ago from a gentleman who could have cared less about this franchise and its customers. At that time, he was selling 5 cars a month! I am proud to say we delivered 151 new and used Subaru's last month! Our goal is to be the #1 Subaru dealer in the country for sales, service and customer satisfaction.

We are the only tri-state dealer specializing in high performance parts and accessories for WRX and STi. My technicians are all Subaru Factory Certified; many of whom are on Factory Rallye Teams on their time off.

My sales staff is Stellar Certified in every area. We have the largest selection of WRX and STi's anywhere. We are in the process of building our own Subaru GT - more to come on that later.

We are getting ready to renovate the showroom and move the Service Dept
1/8th of a mile into a brand-new state of the art service facility complete with VIP Customer Lounge. We are making over a $3million dollar investment in Subaru alone.

I welcome your comments - if you have had a bad experience, email me or call me so we can resolve it for you. I can't help you if you don't contact me.

I sincerely care about our customers!

Sincerely,
Maryann Kolb
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Maryann Kolb is offline   Reply With Quote