Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 40509
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sti
red

Maryann

I woudl like to say to you that i did not have as good an experience as others at your facility. I bought my 03 wrx in Feburary of 03. I will say i did get a good price, and your salesman wasn't pushy. However I must say your customer service lacks a bit. My car was to come equiped with a carbon fiber trim. when it arrived it was not installed, and your salesman told me that I woudl have to pay for installation of this part which would be added to the bill. I can't belive that your dealership found it necessary to charge installation for a simple task which i could have done myself. In the end i told them to forget about it, and they removed the charge from the bill. In the end if i had the ability to walk away form that sale I woudl have, but i needed the car b/c my previous car finally died.

In another seperate incident I have a a 5sp which once in a while has issues where it will grind forn N-1st. This is a well documented issue if you read this board or any others. Yes i know some people are not so nice to their cars, but myself I pay for my car, and take care of it, and would like it to last. When i made an appointment to have it looked at, your facility told me they had to wait for the rep. Aty the same time my drivers side seat was freying. This was pre 36k miles when i called ( i have 5 year extended) and after the 2 weeks I went over the 36K mile limit and your rep and your facility told me i would have to pay for the seat cover! Again what may be a $100 piece you try to get out of replacing. They also insinuated that i had modified the car, by asking me after what my name was and after i explained the issue "What did you do to the car?" I immediatley became offended. There are lots of people who are hard on their cars that expect us to pay for their fun. After the rep came and they took it for a ride, they denied my claim and told me it wasn't able to be replicated. Of course NOT! it only happens once a month. So they told me they would CHARGE me 400 bucks to tear it down and inspect the synchros, and if "user abuse" was noted such as worn teeth service denied and another fee to put it back together. So i told them NO WAY. I am not asking for a new transmisision just fix whats wrong, that is all i care about I bought the extended warranty for THIS! Insinuation of user abuse and refusal to pay for seat covers. I give you 26k dollars of my hard earned money, and this is how i am treated.

If you are who you say you are please contact me back with some sort of explanation of this quality service that you boast about. I still currently have a transmision issue and would like to have it resoved under waranty. Your establishment has my records on file in the service department, you can contact me accordingly. I hope to hear from you in the near future. I live locally and i woudl be mroe than happy to comoe down and speak about this in person if you wish.

Thank you for your time
David Mastropasqua
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dmastropwrx is offline   Reply With Quote