Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 9689
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
1998 Legacy GT
Silver

Default Unsettled Business

Here is the PM I sent you ealier this week, as I have yet to receive a response, I figured that you may be unfamiliar with PM's, so here is the message I had sent:

Maryann,

I appreciate that you have decided that your dealership wants to become number one in sales, service and customer relations. I've read your posts on this forum and although it seems your intentions may be honest, I wonder how you can blame the previous owner for problems that people have been having with your dealership's customer relations, sales and service within the last 5 years? Inlcuding my ordeal.

I purchased my Legacy from your dealership in January 2001, and if you've read my posts regarding Bill Kolb Jr. Subaru, you'd notice that the only positive outcome of my experience was that I was positively not going to do business with your dealership again.

As one of your employees pointed out in a recent response to complaints about Bill Kolb Subaru, my case was apparently a memorable one for your business as well.

I'm sending you this message as a courtesy. You wanted people with unpleasant experiences to contact you and explain their case. I'd be more than willing to speak with you, but what good would that do?

I sincerely don't see what your dealership could do to win my business again, but I present you with the opportunity to try.

Please note that my two cents have been aired out on these forums and I will not "flame" your dealership in future posts.

I will, however, offer when asked that my one and only experience with your dealership was far less than "Stellar".

If you do wish to follow up with each unsatisfied customer, you can reply to this message and supply contact information and a best time to call.

Sincerely,
Aristides (Oquipah)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Oquipah is offline   Reply With Quote