krazykorean
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 56772
Vehicle:
2007 Forester XT
WRB

Default Basically New 18" Volk GRAM LIGHTS 57pro in Gold

I still have a couple of things when I parted out my car like my Gram Light wheels these wheels are dope and will look nice on any wrx 18 GOLD Gram Lights 57pro which are 2 piece wheels, Rims and Tires have only 3k miles on them I will sell them either with or without tires. Even comes with center caps. 18x7.5 48 offset 225/40/18 Nitto 555's

I want FIRM $1600 plus shipping with tires
or $1300 plus shipping with out tires, in there original boxes they will be shipped.

I have more pics I have no idea how to post them here for some reason. I just sold a crap load of parts in a different thread so you can ask anyone there I am a great seller.

I have a brand new electronic 60mm WHITE Greddy Temp gauge $80 shipped cant find it cheaper then that anywhere.

email me at alpha4star@msn.com for more pics, Please only ask if you are seriously interested in buying them and have the cash, I hate people that waste my time and just want to see pics of the rims and then I never here fromt hem again. thanks

heres a link to wrxtuners of pics of my car and some more of my wheels http://www.wrxtuners.com/gallery/sho...00&ppuser=1674

If using paypal please add 2% on total amount.

Heres my number if needed only if serious 6024008844

~Jihan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by krazykorean; 08-27-2004 at 03:16 AM.
krazykorean is offline   Reply With Quote