ptrout
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 68487
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
05 LGT
blue

I just bought my 05 rs wagon from Bill Kolb Subaru.

Overall experiance has been very very positive and would recommand them.

I person I dealt with was the internet sales manager, Dominic santagato. I did a lot of research before walking in , and that helped a lot.

I didn't have a good car buying experience in the past, so i walked in prepared to walk out the moment I felt uneasy.

Having done the research, I walked in with a narrow range of what i wanted to pay, and what options i wanted etc....

FIrst thing he did was take me for a test drive, and after that we sat down to do the numbers. I gave him an exact price i wanted to pay, and he said hed look into it. 2 days later, he called me back with a quote right around that what i wanted to pay. No haggle, and I knew what I was paying was pretty good price.

Since the car with options I wanted wasnt availble on lots, he found one for me in route. Week later the car was on lot, with 0.4 miles on it.

The paper work was done, and all was good. I would like to comment that unlike my brother's pruchase (i was with my brother when he bought his corolla a week earlier) I too was offered the extended warrenty, lo-jack, tint etc... but once and no pressure. It was offered once during the whole deal process, when I declined they never brought it up again. My brother had to say no like 100 times to every ploy to get him to buy added options.

I am only at 175 miles, so I cant say how good or bad their service dept is , but hopefully it too will be good.

ptrout
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ptrout is offline   Reply With Quote