Old 09-08-2004, 05:14 PM   #10
Silver04DE
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 57106
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 WRX Sedan(sold)
VF39, Protune

Well, actually Skyhawk, now I'm glad I hadn't ordered any extras of these particular bulbs. I'm pretty certain that the quality of these APC bulbs is not the greatest. After following the advice of some who posted above, and a response in the actual "sticky: 04 headlight mod" thread, I removed the malfunctioning bulb (again carefully not to touch any glass) and looked it over. The bulb seemed to be in perfect condition. I reinserted into the connector, and made sure it was firmly secure. I tried the signal again, and to my surprise it was working!!.... however only temporarily unfortunately. I went to check all the front lights, right turn, left turn, hazards... and once again from inside the dash the blinkers were flashing quickly and neither bulb was lighting up .. now on either side!! Now as i stated before, I'm certianly not an electrician, but I did take my time , and was careful to follow Skivvie's step by step guide to perfection. I will certainly contact cardomain/sounddomain.com , but don't really expect them to be of much help.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Silver04DE is offline   Reply With Quote