supermarkus
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (13)

Member#: 6971
Vehicle:
2008 WRX STi
SSM

Thumbs up

Dan is indeed the man! I was searching high and low for a good deal on some 17" Speedline Supertourismos and Dan stepped up with a great deal and super fast shipping. The wheels came in exactly 4 days, as promised since I ordered on a Friday. He went the extra mile and made sure they got out on the same day I ordered, then kept in contact with me while he was on vacation to Cali! Now that is service! I'm really glad I have a reliable source out there that is willing to hunt down quality products at great prices and is genuinley concerned with customer satisfaction. Hell, he even talked me into waiting a day on a purchase I was thinking of making. I had money burning a hole in my pocket and he made sure I wasn't jumping into a big ticket item that I didn't really need. So, good products, competitive prices, timely service, and sound advice. Can you ask for more?
Dan, I hope you've got some Kumho 712's ready, you'll be hearing from me later this week! Before and after pics are in the works too. Keep up the good work.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
supermarkus is offline   Reply With Quote