Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2007 421whp 406wtSti
Black

Name: kyle

Make: 02 WRX

Mileage: 31k

Time Out Of Use: 1 week

Problem And Likely Cause: blown turbo/ pre turbo cat- trans ratlling and clutch chatter.

Modifications: tbe

Submitted For Warranty Work (Yes/No): Yes

Reason Given For Denial: said turbo was fine and noise was normal. others they could not duplicate.

story. I was on my way home from work when my friend behind me noticed blue smoke out my exhaust and i could hear a huge difference in the way my turbo sounded and acted. When i go to work in the morning when it's cold i get clutch chatter and when i decelerate in 1st or 2nd you can here all sorts of rattling from my trans. I took my car to subaru and they said there was nothing worng with it. of course you wont get clutch chatter when the cars is warm and it is 90 out side and they told me all the noises were nomal even after we rode in another stock wrx. I knew there was something wrong and I wanted a vf22 and other stuff anyways. I installed an uppipe and had the turbo off and alot of the precat was broken away and there was oil in my intercooler and the exhaust wheel had nicks in it. O-well at least i have a vf22 with deadbolt port and polish.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
I love my wrx is offline   Reply With Quote