Old 08-23-2001, 07:55 AM   #9
Revision
Scooby Guru

Member#: 242
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
MY05 PSM GGA !STOCK
MY99 RS-RIP / MY95 MX-5

Say, doesn't this belong in the Vendor forum?

As a vendor Trey is excellent as all of his business is Subaru and most of it comes from this club. With 7000+ members, he tends to be pretty busy. Even more so lately as he is currently bending new intake manifolds for Rallyrcr.

His products are all very well researched, from the stuff made inhouse to the stuff he gets from other vendors. That and all the feedback he gets from this Forum allow him to provide the very best products.

The downsides? Well, did I mention he is busy as all heck? Emails have a delay time of about 48 hours. Fairly normal if you have to sort through and research several hundred emails in a day. Phone calls have about an 80% chance of getting through without a busy.

But once you get through, service is excellent and they are always polite to you. If there is a question that Josh (sales) cannot answer, he will refer you on to Trey. And that is what you are paying for when you work with Cobb Tuning. Trey is full of technical insite and if he doesn't have an answer, he will find one and get back to you.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Revision is offline   Reply With Quote