Old 11-10-2004, 09:23 AM   #11
jblaine
Scooby Guru

Member#: 8512
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 WRX chassis...
stage-infinity.com

I don't have any technical concers or questions right now, but I will offer my suggestions.

1. Stop with the "no online manuals" thing. Your lawyer is full of it. Tens of thousands of companies offer online manuals for their products. This is the ONLY way you can keep the latest/proper version in the hands of the customer. Again -- your lawyer is full of it. Seek a new one.

2. Step up the documentation. Every manual should start with a complete parts list with pictures, then a list of tools needed. Pictures throughout the manual should be large, not a picture of a whole engine bay that is 2" by 2". Paper is cheap. Paper is lightweight. Use more of it, with information on it.

3. Step up quality assurance. You have already begun to acquire a "Wal-Mart of Products" mentality from a lot of people here. I suggest you review, for YOUR sake, those threads where people have reported problems. Don't defend yourself and try to do damage control in any other way than changing from here on out. The first step to progress is confronting the reality of where you are.

All of this can be done without an increase in your already good prices (on most things...)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jblaine is offline   Reply With Quote