Old 11-10-2004, 01:42 PM   #15
RexRonald
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 70823
Vehicle:
2002 2.0l FP18g
295whp / 265wtq @ 19psi

Default ok, may i?

Perrin short throw shifter, (not actually a shifter, but converts the stock shifter to short throw)... love it, easy to install, directions where good, works awesome and effectively makes the stocker shifter short as heck)

perrin 04 FMIC... i installed on an '02... as with any front mount... tough to fit up, lots of hard work, but worth its while... i like the product, was missing instructions, don't worry, i figured it out... but hey??? what the heck diameter are those pipes??? i needed to swap the red couplers for blue (to fit the rest of my colors) and it took me several sizes to find good fitment until i just bought thinner/flexible generic 2.00 and 2.500 inch couplers and FORCED them on... i it was one hell of a battle... those pipes don't appear to have any standard fitment... inner diameter of my red couplers turned out to 2 5/8's and 2 1/8th... that is one strange size... no other couplers i could find are made in those sizes... two inch and 2.5 inch just don't fit great, but anything slightly bigger 2.25, 2.75 is just way to big.

perrin end links, great, love em, work fine, easy install.

perrin inlet hose... fit up pretty good on fp18g... a little bit of a battle, but it did fit and work-- no cutting or modifying, included all plastic T fittings. worth noting... i had the intake manifold off at the time for tumbler deletes... so it was easy to get in place... still a tight fit nonetheless around the underneath of the manifold and onto the turbo... (but fitting the stocker inlet tube would probably have been even harder, so thankful for the perrin)

overall perrin... pleased and satisfied.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RexRonald is offline   Reply With Quote