Patrick Olsen
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 120
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
1997 Legacy 2.5GT
QuickSilver Metallic

Post New racing pictures up in the members section

I finally got my four racing pictures (two each from my two open track events) scanned today, and they are now in the members section (pics 2-5, http://208.9.184.110/MembersList/Vie...28&PicNumber=2 ).

The first two are from last Thursday at Lime Rock Park. I'm not sure where on the track the first one was taken, but I liked it because of the blurred background and wheels - gives an impression of speed that the normal still shots don't give. I must have been coming off a corner or something, because the car is leaning a bit towards the driver's side. The second one is from the Big Bend, a 180deg turn at the end of the main straight. Man, them 225/50-15 Kumhos look meaty, huh? I love that!

The third and fourth pics are from Virginia Intl Raceway back at the end of March. One shows me sandwiched between a Boxster and a Jetta, I think that one was the very first session. I didn't get by the Jetta in that session (that thing handled *really* well considering it was completely stock, down to the H-rated Eagle GAs), but I passed him in just about every session after that. The Boxster never passed me in that first session. I never passed him during the two day event, but a couple times I was catching him and would have gotten by if the session hadn't ended. Anyway, the fourth pic I think is probably the sweetest of the bunch. Look at that body roll!! The car is workin' it hard in that picture. Oh, and the turn wasn't really banked like that, the photographer was taking pictures at an angle to give it more of an action feel. Came out well I think.

Enjoy!

Pat Olsen
'99 Legacy 2.5GT 5speed sedan
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Patrick Olsen is offline   Reply With Quote