Ben
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 423
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2002 WRX wagon
Silver

Post Intercooler installed!!

Hi People, I just install my WRX Ver.II intercooler today! It took me almost 3 hours to fit it into the engine bay!
Thanks Shik, your info for install the intercooler is very helpful, I follow most your steps to put it in!
After the intercooler installer, I drive my 92 turbo legacy for a test drive! The car seems more power then before?!!! I haven't install the turbo boost controler yet but will install it later this week (Maybe, since the school starts this week).
One more funny thing is, I move the blow off valve up to the side of the intake and now everytime when I off the gas padel I could here the blow off sound lounder then before, its not loud as HKS or BLIZE, but I think its enough for me since I back home very late and don't wants to wake up my parent!!
PeteH, I went to a TSD rally last Sat. and I have done something illegal, in one of the section I drove my car to 170km/h to back-track. The story is my nevigator did make something worng and it takes me 5 mins and I have to kill back those 5 mins so I drove as fast as I can (or the car can??)When I drove to 170km/h, my co-driver ask me to careful because I was almost at the redline in the 4th gear!!(Man, its almost 6000rpm and the car still wants push!!!)At the check-point, I just .1 late it means less then 10 sec.!!!
I was so lucky because didn't get caught by any cop!!
Now, I love this suby baby very much. And hope the turbo boost contorler will make she alive and be strounger!!
Enjoy your Legacy!
\(^0^)/.....yehhhhhh...!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Ben is offline   Reply With Quote