ptaaty
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 73196
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Cobb Stg2
2003 Sil/Blk R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltrouble
ah i see i see, thanks for the help. and thanks for not screaming out 'do your research!' at me

better fuel mileage? well i find that hard to believe....but we'll find out when i pop it in. i get anywhere between 280-300 miles a tank...that's like what..17-19 miles a gallon? sheesh how'd you get such good mileage, you must drive on the highway ALL the time.

well i'm new to the EM thing, so i'm hoping to learn more about it with the Cobb AP. afterwards when i resurrect my car to be a pure race car, i get the ECUTEK and fine tune my ECU.

nope not all highway but not a lot of real stop and go either, I drive about 70 usually and not real light footed. Gained about 2 mpg going stage 2, and driving the same (you will probably loose a little right off the bat cause you will drive it harder) stay out of boosting it all the time and you get WAY better mileage. 80mph=bad mileage 70mph=ok mileage 60 mph= good milage. At 80mph you are constantly boosting a little, way worse than the vac you pull at lower speeds.

I usually get about 310-325 miles before the light is on in mixed driving, I think the stage 2 is more efficient due to no cats or high flow cat....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ptaaty is offline   Reply With Quote