Old 04-05-2005, 09:07 AM   #41
offset
Scooby Guru

Member#: 32636
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza STi
Silver/Silver

jblaine -> I am not sure if this could have any bearing on your problems, but it may be one of the easier things to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineerx
it was droping down to 10.4V during cranking, then barely 12+V
The Hydra Standalone EMS acts up when it sees those low voltages and it will not start the car below ~10.8V , the stock ECU works fine - The Hydra has 3 processors so it power hungry...
Now if I can just figure out what happened to my throttle I will be back to the joys of the Hydra. It seems that everything was running great on the initial map I set up from Phil's original map with only the WBO2 calibrated. It seems after about 30 minutes of driving I completely lost my all throttle response and my idle shot up to a steady 2250rpm's. The TPS gauge on the Hydra software even reads zero no matter how much I push the accelerator down. I tried downloading the map to the ECU again and several other little things with no luck. I let my car sit for about an hour and then when I started it I pumped the pedal three times and had response before it went away again. Now I am back on the stock ECU waiting for the next reply from Phil.

offset
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
offset is offline   Reply With Quote