View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 02:33 AM   #54
Element Tuning
Former Vendor
Member#: 54918
Chapter/Region: MAIC
673 WHP Element
Tuning Pro Comp Engine

I apologize for your misfortune but I have to find the humor in this as I now know on top of having to write tuning guides, I now have to reprogram even the triggers that are already supposed to be configured to a specific application, and on top all that I'll probably even have to write a basic owners/operations manual which should be provided by the manufacturer.

Just so you understand, I personally program every single ecu and after the program is complete, I reboot the system, upload the map, and save it to a hard drive. This way I know what data is contained and have a record of every single unit that is programmed when it leaves Element Tuning. The outputs were correct when the unit left Element Tuning but I cannot verify the triggers for you as it is something again that I do not have access to overwrite and they appear with "locked" values.

All I can say is, I apologize for the inconvenience but somewhere along the line the base file was corrupted and I wish I could have figured it out sooner for you. Hopefully I can be of more assistance when itís time for you to tune.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Element Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote