Log a 2000-7000 4th gear WOT pull, looks like most of your "102" TPS pulls were in 2nd gear. There is just not enough load on the car in that gear.
12 Step Program Posting Data Logs
1) Log Data at 16 Hz with Hydra
2) 4th gear WOT 2000-7000 RPM
3) Export to Excel
4) Delete the following columns: timestamp coolant temp (C) boost valve (%) cell X (n) cell Y (n) fuel pulse (ms) vacuum (mmHg)
5) In Excel Save As--> Save as type: Text (Tab delimited) (*.txt)
6) Open the yourfilename.txt file in Notepad, Word, Explorer, BBEdit, whatever
7) Select all--> Copy the Selection
8) Hit the 'post reply' button in this thread
9) Type [QWOTE] use a U, not W
10) Paste the selected text that Copied
11) Type [/QWOTE] use a U, not W
12) Type the rest of your message under the Quote Box
Now you're ready to post up a nice lean log. Take a look at the yourfilename.txt file and make sure the column heading line up with the data. You may have to either shorten the Heading Name in a colum or insert Tabs to align the data correctly.
Look forward to seeing your stuff.