Old 04-21-2005, 03:04 PM   #15
subiekid
Scooby Guru

Member#: 25516
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
1995 Legacy TURBO!!!
EJ22T/TEC3 & '12 Civic

Hey, Lets all just stop the fighting. We are here because we share a passion for Subarus, not because we hate other Subaru owners. This board is for the exchange of car knowledge, not a place to fight.

7point62 fmj, you first made your post in AFI, after being hounded about posting in the wrong forum you came over here which was not the correct forum to post in. Next time instead of blowing up on people, ask them what you did wrong. By posting in here you have gotten no help at all. None of us use any of the modern tuning options, most of us are using a 2.2 displacement over the 2.0, and a million little things that make us different from the average WRX owner. I have about 150 hours working on my ej22T, and about two hours working on a WRX. For this reason I try and not post things about the 2.0 just because there are so many differences from the ej22T.

Next time you get confused PM a mod and ask them what forum you need to post in, or just ask the guys in the forum where you should be posting. You can also try doing a search, I have seen a million threads for the 16g in the factory 2.0 forum. There is even a thread in here with pictures, but the post was for an ej22T.

Official request to close this thread.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.