View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 01:26 PM   #1
intransit
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 84833
Default Need legal help with Used Car dealer in Pennsylvania

Hello,
I've had a bit of a running thread in the newbie forum, but I've come to realize that I'm going to need some legal advice and counsel in reference to my issue in the state of PA.

The long and short of it is that I made a mistake and gave the used car dealer the whole sum of money for the car because they said it'd be ready in a few days. It turned into 2 weeks, and that turned into a month. I'd like my money back but they won't give it.

If you'd like a more detailed explanation and chain of events, here is the thread in the newbie forum where the legal issues start cropping up. Page 4 is where they start.

I guess what I'm asking here is where I stand based on PA law, and what my possible recourses are. I'd also like any lawyer recommendations as I feel I'm going to need one.

I've already filed complaints with the BBB and the Attorney General but those take 30 and 15 days to move to any action, respectively.

If you'd like a more detailed one post report of the events, I made this post on a legal message board which sums up my feelings.

Thanks for looking.

Jesse
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
intransit is offline   Reply With Quote