calvinc
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 73190
Vehicle:
2005 Impreza WRX STi
Silver

Default TARI Racing Software

hi guys,

thank you for showing such an interest in the tari software, looking at the web traffic statistics it seems many of you were quite busy visiting and downloading. i hadnt posted a link to my software earlier because i was waiting for the next release to be finished since it has many of the 'required' features to make it a worthwhile solution.

to answer some of your questions:
Quote:
I cannot get the software to work. Can someone give me a step by step list of things to do?
i see somebody has already given some good advice on how to get started with the software. if any of you are still having troubles with it, mail me (theboss@tari.co.za) and i'll gladly assist.

Quote:
can anyone equate injector pulse width to duty cycle?
the injector duty cycle isnt a conversion option yet because i hadnt coded for the engine speed parameter and this is required to do an effective conversion.

i have received the ecuassist file and ecu picture from one of the users already, so i'll incorporate that ecu type into the next release. it was for a 2005 sti, so if any of you have different vehicles and use the software please send on the created file and ecu picture.

the next release is almost ready. just doing some final coding on the log capture and live data grid. i'll make a post on nasioc when its available.

calvin.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
calvinc is offline   Reply With Quote