Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 240532
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2012 STi Ltd
ISM

Default FEELER WTT 2003 Acura Rsx Type-s 92k

2003 Rsx Type-S in Satin Silver Metallic. Just rolled over to 92k miles. This is my Daily Driver so it will go up.

Mods-
Buddy Club Pro Spec Cat-Back Exhaust
Injen Short Ram Intake
Energy Suspension 65A Motor Mount Inserts
Buddy Club Short Shifter w/ Strut King Transmission Bushings and Shifter Bushings
Hondata Reflashed ECU
Type-R High Wing

The Good-
Car runs like new, oil changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 5w30, Trans Fluid changed at 82k, new OEM clutch put in at 72k miles. Continental ExtremeContact DWS tuned tires with about 6000 miles on them. Car was never dragged or Auto-xed. I wont say i babied it, but its definitely never been beat on. 2nd owner bought the car at 72k miles. Heat is hot, Air is cold, and all accessories work perfectly.

The Bad-
Last summer some neighborhood kids were stealing street signs, bending them and putting them behind peoples cars so that they would run them over...i backed into one. I would be fixing the bumper before i traded. Car has normal rock chips from 92k of driving, other than that body and interior are very well maintained.

Looking for an 03-05 wrx sedan, the lower the miles and the stocker the better. Located in NJ. Remember, this is a feeler.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
steezytype-s is offline   Reply With Quote