choleaoum
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 255484
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2010 EVO
2002 WRX

Default Poor throttle response..

Hey how's it going, I got my car running and I borrowed a fellow nasioc member's catted downpipe with o2 sensors. (My previous car didn't have any) Well, long story short I changed the TGV Valve Gaskets and intake manifold gaskets and such to clean up the car a bit because the previous owner used nasty gasket sealer everywhere.

And now everytime I step no the throttle at first it struggles just a bit but when I get into high RPM's it's fine. It idles nicely too but the engine shakes a bit violently, would this be caused by the breather hoses not tightened in all the way? I haven't had a chance to run to autozone and buy new hoses yet. Just want to know what could cause this problem after removing the manifold.

I tightened the blow off valve hose, I noticed that was my problem first, everything else is tighten and hoses are clamped down nicely. The only thing that are not plugged up are the coolant lines of the throttle body. I'm throwing only a CEL for TGV but it hasn't put me in limp mode either.

Any suggestions or ideas?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
choleaoum is offline   Reply With Quote