Scooby Newbie

Member#: 302851
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2000 2.5RS
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTheresMore View Post
miles don't mean crap, I test drove a 06 sti with 30k miles which ran like crap vs a 45k 06 sti which ran much better. It all comes down how the car was treated, for example did the owner let the car warm up or he just gunned it full throttle right away.

My suspicion with this car is that why did the owner let it go for so cheap and dropping 2k right away, to me the lowest I would take is 14k max for the amount of mods.

Also the owner could of put the the car back to stock and sold the parts and made more money of it but he chose to sell it as is.
I've struck interest in the car... Before... Its been for sale since December... I don't think 2K for a quick sale and a 240sx build project really has much to worry about.

And as for the part out thing... Have you ever parted out a car? I'm gonna assume no... If you don't work and have days on end to waste putting it back to stock. The labor vs price time doesn't equate out.

My .02 on this. Posting on Nayscock wasn't the best idea considering half the people buy suabau's becasue its the cool thing. Clubwrx or even the rs25 forum would have been alot more helpful.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.