View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 10:42 AM   #1
Max Rebo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 36052
Vehicle:
2021 n/a

Default New Subie owner looking for tuner/shop in SE PA area...

For the past few months I've been enjoying my '06 LGT spec.B, but like everyone else, I'm itchin' for some mods. After owning 2 VWs over 7 years, our new baby (now 2.5 months) helped me make the decision to change things. I used to own a '99.5 Mk4 GTI VR6. Good car and ran solid until I traded it at 80k miles for an '04 R32. The R32 kicked rear, but after we had the baby, I kept thinking that 2 doors is going to suck when dealing with a baby carrier. That lead me where I am today... with the spec.B.

Now for my question: Are there any tuners/shops in the SE PA area that can do suspension installs? I recently ordered a set of STi pink springs, which should match up well with the OEM Bilsteins according to the several reviews I've read.

I found Xotic Motorports in Cochranville (from the FAQ), which appears to be just west of Kennett Square. That's not too bad of a drive from Pottstown. How are they?

Someone on legacygt.com told me there might be one in Downingtown, but wasn't 100% sure. Any others?

With the baby here, the mods will come slowly, but next year I'd like to at least to a Cobb Stage 1 reflash and replace the crap STi STS with a Cobb STS.

Thanks for any info.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Max Rebo is offline   Reply With Quote