Old 01-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #114
JokerGT
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 196433
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Sedan
UGM

Thanks for the advice, Ill stick with the performance side of things instead of just looks.

I hope going from +55 to +42 wont hurt the handling too much. (don't have any experience with it)

I guess Ill have to find out.. I mean stock the car is amazing.. lol I have a buddy that sold his 05 STI 1-2 years ago and he completely tuned that baby up(stuck about 10-15k into his subie) Turns out he couldn't use it as DD anymore because of how uncomfortable and jerky it was. So he traded it in with a fully loaded kia optima SMH.

^^This is what I want to avoid, so I think stopping at stage 2 will be perfect... any further than that youre going to be running into problems and spending a ton of money.

Only sad thing is a 06 WRX is still not any faster at stage 2 then a stock sti... correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07VTRex View Post
1. either buy wheels that actually fit and make your car handle well

OR

2. jump on the bandwagon of hellafagness and make your wheels poke, your tires stretch, and your handling and performance suck balls.

Option 2 also costs more because wider and larger wheels = more $ and smaller sidewall tires = more $

what do you want? your car to look super hip cool fad or do you want performance and handling?

also, the further away from stock offset you go the worse your car is going to handle. dont beleive me? try for yourself
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
JokerGT is offline   Reply With Quote