Scooby Newbie

Member#: 272647
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX stg 2
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
Today I finally got the red overlays on my tail lights done by Chris @ Flawless Front Ends. I got the classic red with turn signal and reverse light cutouts. Chris was great, and the work ended up looking excellent. I will try to get some photos in the next few days, but the forecast is a foot (or more) of snow tomorrow so it might be a while before the car is photo-ready again

The tail light tint has been something I have wanted to get done since the day I got the car (and even before I got it, LOL). I went back and forth many, many times between DIY paint, DIY overlays, or a professional overlay installation. I even bought paint and had the lights off the paint them before I changed my mind. In the end I'm really glad I went with Chris. They look amazing, surely much better than if I had tried to put overlays on myself, and I think they will hold up better than paint, but only time will tell.
I've been dying to do overlays on my tail lights since day one also. I can't wait to see the pics. What type of material did they use for the overlays? Though I'm not sure I have the skill to do it myself. I'd probably be better off leaving it to a professional.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Stlgrndskeeper; 02-21-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Stlgrndskeeper is offline   Reply With Quote