Old 12-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Whattheo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 188224
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
MMV WRX 5D
CGM

Exclamation Utah, not the worst place to drive?

Growing up in Utah I was convinced that Utah has some of the worst drivers in the state. I like to drive and do a lot, for work(sometimes), commute, and for fun. I have driven all over the US from PA to AK, and have seen some horrible drivers.

According to Utah public safety Utah ranks in the lower half of the US witch is pretty good.

http://publicsafety.utah.gov/highway...ings6-2010.pdf

I am still convinced that Utahn's suck at driving, due to my personal experiences;

-Drivers treat the passing lane as the carpool lane, traveling at 65mph, not moving over when you want to pass and when you pass them on the right they race you, flash there lights when you get back into the passing lane, then tailgate even though you are now traveling 75+mph.(me first even if I'm going slower than you! syndrome)

-Drivers slowing down when changing lanes, speed up to the flow of traffic people!

-No one will let you in when merging, speeding up to close that huge gap you have been signaling for.

-No one stops at crosswalks, I've seen 3 pedestrians get hit in crosswalks just this year.

Post your bad experiences driving in Utah and what makes you think it so bad.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Whattheo is offline   Reply With Quote