Old 04-02-2008, 03:30 AM   #1
delaner
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 100041
Vehicle:
2006 STI
Black

Talking SOLD wheels, still have tires, 18" 5x114 Black RE30's with low-mile Toyo Proxes T1Rs

Sick wheels. Decided I would rather spend the money on suspension at the moment.

They are PERFECT, not a scratch, and the tires look almost brand new. I bought these from a guy in Norcal last week for $2450 cash and that's what I'm looking for... I had them on my car for a few days but didn't ever drive the car hard, so I'm firm on that price.

These are in perfect condition and the tread on the tires is practically unworn, so that's what they look like. =) I can also post pics of them on his white '05... sick sick sick. Great looking wheels. Glad I tried them!

For those that don't know, these are RE30s made by Ray's with a special forging process just for Volks. The wheel/tire package would cost about $3300 new (without shipping and taxes) I believe, so this is a healthy discount. These are 18x8.5 +52mm with 235 40 ZR18s - a well-rated tire for all around use. The wheels weigh 17lbs each and to ship them across country with full packing and insurance, it would be $300, just so you know if you're interested for some reason. =) Would rather sell them locally, but am happy to ship. =)

Gorgeous, perfect wheels, new tires, killer deal.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by delaner; 06-20-2008 at 06:54 PM.
delaner is offline   Reply With Quote