Old 07-13-2013, 06:38 AM   #478
Austingriff
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 354418
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2005 STI
White

I have a 2005 white sti. Im making a lame 250awhp right now My goal is to hit 330-350awhp.

My current mods are "custom" headers, full cobb exhaust with HKS muffler, cobb intake, and teinflex coil overs. I do not have a custom tune because the person i bought it from never had it tuned.

The performance shop I'm getting all of my work done at is a place called Dyno Comp in Scottsdale AZ. Im sure most of you in the SWIC have heard of this shop. They told me if i got a cobb AP and a retune they should easily be able to squeeze out at least 270awhp with the set up i have now.

Well this tuesday I'm getting some maintenance done and I'm also getting a Cobb AcessPort finally and my TGV's deleted! With the TGV's deleted on top of a retune with my current mods I'm hoping to get close to 280awhp. But well see.

So after these mods I'm not quite sure which direction to go next in order to reach my goals of 330-350whp. Im planning on switching to e85 but idk if that will get me all the way to 350awhp and i would like to do a couple of ore engine mods to get me there. Im sure ill probably have to get an aftermarket turbo. I would like to stay with a stock location turbo and stay top mount intercooler if at all possible.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks
-Austin
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Austingriff is offline   Reply With Quote