Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 79622
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
04 WRX STI
Java Black Pearl

My experience with Mauromotorsports.

Not a good one. I didnt want to do this but my patience is wearing thin. Here's the story. The first week or so of june i ordered a stg I stoptech brake kit off their online store, and a Perrin short shifter. I got the short shifter 3 weeks later, thats cool. However i'm still dealing with the brakes.

So 3 weeks go by and i'm still wondering where the brakes are. I received an email of my order saying things shipped, but never got a tracking number for it. I sent mms several emails concerning this, the answer i got back was, its been shipped. Thats what i was told, twice. So another month goes by and still no brake parts. Wtf. I call up to mms and they find out that fedex delivered my stuff to houston, but right before they delivered it to my house the delivery address was changed, so whatever was in that order is now in some godforsaken who knows where spot in CALIFORNIA! So im here puzzled, wtf i authorized no change of shipping. I get a call back later that day, whoever i talked to at mms said they were getting fedex to pick up that package and take it back to their warehouse and i would be sent out a new kit. Well i dont have a WRX anymore, i went to an STI. I asked if i could get an STI kit for the extreme delay, having payed for this crap already. They agree. Cool, i'll have my brakes in a week or so...wrong. 4 weeks later and still no brake kit. I left a voicemail the other day asking for them to look into it and return my call. No one has called back yet. I called today about 30-45 mins before their claimed closing hours, no answer.

So guys, please stop taking me for a ride. Fedex's fault or not, bottom line where is my brake kit? Hell i dont even care about the kit anymore, can I at least get my money back? Or should i have the BBB and my bank do it for me?

-Tim
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
motohead125 is offline   Reply With Quote