Merci Buckets

Member#: 88606
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2018 Grand Cherokee
Velvet Red Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod_STi View Post
Are there parking towers we can have a chill meet at just bs then grab some cheap beers or burgers after. In Jersey, basically bull****ted outside of a shoprite and best buy for an hour or two then grabbed wings and $2 beer at bww. Then again there are quite a bit of subies around the area with Rutgers being nearby.

Anyhow, im down to hang, bs, have a joe, and learn a few spots to drive around here. Tuesday nights bww has the specials and im near woodward
We used to meet on Tuesdays for the BWW specials and such. After 6 or 7 years of the same stuff the meet started to hop around a bit. The BWW in Novi has a lot of parking lot to choose from. It's in a bit of a shopping complex with a couple other bars and a movie theatre. In the past I believe we actually had a loitering permit/agreement with the property owners allowing us to congregate in the parking lot without being bothered by the police. I don't know if that's still valid or even an option.

Old meets used to start around 7:30 with food/beer at BWW and end up bs'ing and having a good time in the parking lot until 11:00. I wouldn't mind seeing that type of attendance and fun again. It's been a long time since we brought lawn chairs and RC cars to a Subaru meet just to pass the time and laugh with friends. Been a really long time since someone "stole" a wheel off mykrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's car.

For the moment I have soccer games on Monday and Thursday nights. With temps getting cold I'll be on Ski Patrol at one of the local ski bumps as soon as they make snow. Starting in early January I know myself and at least 2 other "regular" meet attendees will be up in Sault Ste. Marie for winter vehicle testing...probably through the end of February. I'm not likely to attend a meet until spring.

You guys figure out where and when you want to have meets and I'll update the thread title and the first couple posts with new information. You can also check over on misubie.com and michiganace.com to find more of the local Subie crowd who might attend meets.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scooby921 is offline   Reply With Quote