Old 04-02-2001, 06:25 AM   #1
loyer1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2099
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Rally Blue Pearl

Smile Blaze Yellow from Farrish?

Hey, I've been out of loop for a while....sorry guys. Anyway, I have a couple of questions. 1) I was cruising into work last week, heading down the Fairax County Parkway, pushing my 2.5 to its legal limit, when out from the shadows came a Blaze Yellow WRX to tempt me. We jockeyed for position down the parkway, until I bailed off on to the Dulles Toll Road. I was wondering if this person is a member of this site. If so, the Blaze Yellow looks great. 2) I noticed the Farrish badge on the back of the WRX (Naturally, I was behind this person most of the way!) If you are on this site, how was your experience at Farrish? I ask beacause I am slated to get my Rally Blue WRX this week. I was wondering a) are you expriencing the dreaded CEL issue? b) how did Farrish treat you?

The history: I went in to Farrish a month ago with my fiancee looking for Subies. In the same day, at the same time, we bought her a Legacy GT Limited, and I ordered my WRX. The Legacy was on the lot, so after some prep, we prepared to take it home. Upon my inspection, I noticed some leftover cosmoline on the passenger side fender. I had my sales guy (remaining nameless for now) take it back to have it buffed. It took him three tries to get it all out...DUH! If I can see it, can't the guys in the body shop? Once I moved on to inspecting the intereior, I noticed TWO RAZOR BLADES! One in the center section of the rear leather seating, and one on the floor board behind the driver seat. These were obvious leftovers from the window sticker removal. THat could have been a very nasty incident if I weren't so picky!Also, there were NO REAR FLOORMATS. The salesguy went and swiped them out of the only other GT on the lot. Needless to say, I was slightly pissed. I was wondering if anyone else here has had any similar dealings with Farrish. I am now stuck waiting on my WRX, worried not only about the CEL and alignment issues noted here, but also about how am I going to restrain myslef from going postal if I am treated poorly, AGAIN. I mean, buying two cars in the same day at the same time deserves a little courtesy, wouldn't you think??? There is a another interesting caveat to this, but my fingers are tiring....

Any thoughts guys/girls???

Thanks...whew, I feel much better.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
loyer1 is offline   Reply With Quote