Old 05-09-2013, 04:27 AM   #21
USLiberty
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 294466
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
1993 Legacy SS
white

Glad im not the only one noticing the preditory traffic enforcement here. They hand out the most retarded tickets, I got one for "illegal use of private property to avoid a traffic signal". I pulled into a gas station, realized I left my cash at home then headed back the way I came, no illegal turns involved, I got a 75$ fine and traffic school for that stunt. Then there was the time I was driving a 3 cylinder geo metro; making a right turn from a stop sign onto an uphill, mud-washed street; spun the inside tire shifting into second. An on-duty cop heard the street shredding chaos going on half a block away, he was inside his house checking it out while it was still under construction. He then chased me down like I just robbed a bank, completely irate, he pulled his gun out of his holster as he approached my car. After threatening me with jail-time and screaming at me for a while, he gave me a "drag racing" ticket and said I was going to lose my license. The judge laughed at it in court as I never broke the 25 mph speed limit and he knew what a geo metro was. I still got nailed with an exhibition of speed for spinning the one tire.
But, more recently Ive seen an officer in an undercover dodge challenger/charger that attempts to instigate a race with a import cars. Its laughable because their taste in mods are poor, making it obviously undercover. Yet, I've seen him arresting some kids before.
Ive always felt preyed upon while driving in the Prescott area. It's that paranoia that drove me to put a wrx motor in an ugly old legacy. Nothing to see here. LOL, I should probably just see a shrink instead.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
USLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote