Scooby Guru

Member#: 36033
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
CEO PhatBottiTuning
2006 STi GTX3582 + Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFI Logics View Post
I agree Ed, It was just getting late at the shop and we needed to finish up.. Funny thing was I needed to actually find an MBC at my shop, because we don't normally stock them. I went over the car completely, and there wasn't a boost / Exhaust leak anywhere.. With the ProDrive, I was able to sustain boost really nice, problem was not so much spiking, rather increased un-commanded WGDC by redline for no reason. I would see almost 4psi boost error by redline, yet the ECU would still jam more WGDC at it, no matter what I commanded, I even limited the amount of TD the ecu could compensate for, yet it would still jack up WGDC.. It was frustrating to say the least. I have started with a completely new Rom image and will finish the car with a new BCS and tune when Chris put's a few more mods on it.

- Chris
I had this problem on my car.....the WGDC was being very strange...it was actually matching up to the auto tranny wgdc map in the ecu even though i was running a 5 speed.

I copied over the manual table into the auto table and went and did more runs.....but the WGDC was still using the auto table from before even though i had put the manual table into it.

I pulled the battery and reset the ecu.....this fixed the problem.

I guess a real time map had somehow been left over from my AP.....

IIRC just resetting the ECU via romraider didnt work....i actually had to pull the battery.

Since this car used to run an AP I bet there is a left over real time map floating around in there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Phatron is offline   Reply With Quote