View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
Cobb Tuning
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 4803

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrecken View Post
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WhDT21kbE1Kb3c

Stock 2004 WRX except for catless uppipe. Just flashed the newest version(3.10) Stage 1 ACN91 map this morning. I run 91 from Chevron in CA. Live in the Bay Area, so about 100ft above sea level. About 90 degrees today. Driven about 50 miles before this log.

Car has about 108k miles on it but just had timing belt and related service about 1,500 miles ago. As far as I can tell, and my mechanic has said as well, my car is in great mechanical shape.

Wondering what the pros can tell me from this log. Feel free to tell me that I need to go get a new log if this one is incomplete or not properly done. I started at about 2500rpm and nearly redlined in 3rd, shifted and got to about 5k in 4th, then shifted and got to about 4k in 5th. (if I remember correctly)

I noticed from the log that I never had WOT so maybe that's why my boost seems low? Or is this just a case of needing to use the HWG map?

Thanks!!

ps. does needing to run a HWG or LWG map mean something is wrong/worn out or just that cars differ slightly from the factory/environment?
I would make sure the floor mat hasn't migrated under the accelerator pedal. If not, then you may have an issue with the TPS sensor or a mechanical issue with the throttle cable, for example. You'll want to get that fixed before addressing the boost issue. When you do get it fixed, get some additional logs.

Bill
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Cobb Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote