Member#: 304018
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
TP Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by subie bro View Post
i dont have access tuner race...
I assume you are doing an e tune? I just got done getting tuned by Torqued Performance; before loading any maps I received from them onto my AP, I had to first load the map into Access Tuner Race and then save it (please note that when I did this i did NOT change anything with the map or its filename; I just had to go to the FILE menu, select LOAD MAP and then once its done loading go back to FILE then select SAVE; I didnt mess with the name of the file at all). Once I did that, I could then load the new saved map onto my AP and then flash it to my ECU. I think this could be what you need to do. The Access Tuner Race software can be obtained for free from Cobb. You just have to fill out a form on their site (you will need the serial number of your AP). Once you submit the form, you will receive a download link via email. (I think Cobb says it could take up to 24 hours to receive the link, but I got mine in less than 30 minutes).

EDIT: here is the link to the Subaru Access Tuner Race software (you should see another link on this page which will take you to the request form. I forgot to mention that in order to install the software, you will also need to have your AP on hand; at least I did)

http://www.cobbtuning.com/Subaru-Acc...-p/atr-sub.htm
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by CO11WRX; 01-05-2013 at 05:34 PM.
CO11WRX is offline   Reply With Quote