Scooby Newbie

Member#: 18209
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
1996 Brighton
2.0L Swap

Quote:
Originally posted by CheezeWeezle
Got family copming in from CA on Friday so I'm out this weekend.

<hijack>Do to unforseen circumstances my suspension set-up is being delayed. I think I am going to just upgrade my brakes/pads and I might get to do the springs...depends on if wifey will tell me not to push it. So Josh...as soon as teh tax check is in you are getting another email! <end hijack>
Sounds good buddy. We will see what we can do to help. I think my next upgrade will be to the brakes as well (that is after my bank account recovers from the suspension upgrade).

Speaking of...Orion, Nathan, Nate...Have you guys tried or had any luck with upgraded brake components (pads, rotors, lines, fluid, etc) for autox and street use. I think I have seen that Nathan and Nate are doing some brake work before the upcoming HPDE and although your solutions might be more geared for the track, it might still be useful information.

I would just do a search on this but at least I know and trust the opinion of the three people I mentioned here which isn’t something I can say about the rest of the boards (plus no one agrees anyways).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote