View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
tienr
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 174109
Default First time Subaru owner

What's up nasioc. Just wanted to introduce myself. I Just bought a 2006 wrx tr and really enjoying it. Ever since I drove my cousins sti, I've been hooked. I was mainly a Honda guy. My first 7 cars were Honda's/Acuras. And now, I own none, Well besides my CBR. I have a 2007 Tundra and now the WRX. I opted for the 2006 because of the 2.5 liter engine. This one is slightly modded, which I was weary about purchasing but after talking with the owner and seeing the mods, it seemed very Well done so I purchased it. Some mods are an invidia n1 tbe exhaust, spt intake, an uppipe, fmic, tial bpv, apexi Turbo timer, aem wideband, Megan springs, boost gauge, pioneer navigation unit, and a protune at 16.5 psi. He claims 270 hp at the wheels. Does this sound right? But anyways, this is my second boosted car so I'm not new to this (I had a boosted civic hatch). I'm excited to be back in the game, after about a 8 year hiatus. Well now that I'm settled,a little bit smarter, and can afford quality parts, I can't wait to get started. Anyhow, I will post some pics soon. Just wanted to say hi!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
tienr is offline   Reply With Quote