View Single Post
Old 08-26-2003, 06:49 PM   #12
techworkseng
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 21604
Default Response from Keith

Tech Works Engineering Inc. has not paid for the privilege to post as a vendor. Therefore I feel it would be unfair to those that did, and to the membership of this forum, for us to use this venue as a medium to sell our products. Occasionally we chose to reply to threads that call-us-out, such as this one.

Matt, you are right, I worded my response incorrectly. My comment regarding cam numbers was stated it as if it was an absolute, which could be taken to accuse other manufacturers of misrepresentation. I apologize to any and all, that I may have offended. This was not intended as a negative comment. I understand the necessity to protect technology, as Matt pointed out, there are many fly-by-night tuners out there and some choose to steal and copy. Let me clarify my statement. After speaking with a couple of large companies that grind cams professionally, it is my understanding that most companies will not accurately state their cam numbers so as to avoid being an easy target for copying.

However Matt, I personally take offence to your accusation that I attempted to discredit another manufacturer’s product. This is false. My communication shows that I focus on the features and benefits of our own designs and let the customer decide for his or herself. I also take offence to the use of this forum for personally attacking me. If you have some constructive criticism of my selling methods, please send me a personal message or email me at work. I welcome it. It pushes me to improve, and prevents me from being complacent. I admit that this response was not complete. I would love to provide dyno charts for all of our products. They are simply not available. We are performing dyno tests on our exhaust pieces right now. The results will be posted on our website, since we are not a NASOIC Vendor.

Matt, I only hope that TWE’s customers are as passionate about our product as you are about Cobb’s.

Regards,

Keith Croucher
Marketing Director
Tech Works Engineering Inc.
www.techworkseng.com

PS Our cams are also regrinds.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
techworkseng is offline   Reply With Quote