Scooby Newbie

Member#: 319828
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2005 Honda Civic Ex
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subian View Post

Can you let these people know about the "system" which takes place? People will hang out for most of the day while he tunes the cars. I know he spends a lot of time on each car.
We do road tuning. We have a destinated spot that we go to and depending on the weather we bring out chairs and food and drinks and bs while each car gets done. Plus news cars that roll in we get to see what their setups are like. Their horsepower after the tune. Its like some of the best weekends for us when he comes down. He's legit. And he can do dyno but like you said charges a little more cuz you'll have to rent out a place with a dyno he can do his magic at. I couldn't ask for a better tuner. He is well known and by far a great friend of ours. Like you have told him the person drives their car and he sits in the passenger side with the computer and he tells you what to do to get the right readings, he can even diagnose problems if there is any. I hope you do get enough people to actually come out so he can come up they won't be disappointed.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.