View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #41
Dantwrx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 348852

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasny27 View Post
I've been looking over WRXs for the last few months, and I'm ultimately discouraged from ever buying one.
1. The used car is market is horrendously over-priced for even a base model.
2. Base MSRP for a WRX 26500 (Give or Take), Dealerships are listing prices some 2-4k more, matching Premium and Limited Base MSRP.
3. These car do not depreciate, they actually appreciate ( Which is great if you bought one already not so great for someone who wants one.)

I'm a single 25 year old, who desperately wants an 2011-2012 White Hatch, but for the prices they are asking...I couldn't possibly justify a 450-500 Car payment...

And I don't like the body style of the current Impreza...especially rumors that the power plant will be a 2.0 in the next gen WRX and STi.

I don't know if I'll be ever shifting gears in a white Subaru WRX, in the roads of Upstate NY.
Check it out, I just got here used to own a 03 Wrx, but couldnt bring it, I just came to NY (watertown) not too long ago, and with plenty of research I found a 02 Wrx for 4K paid for it outright cash,

Now depending on your financial and credit situation you might wanna just find an older model for cheaper used, THEN fix it up a bit and use it for a trade-in for what you want.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Dantwrx is offline   Reply With Quote